Are you ready for shifts in perspective that have the power to make you a calm and confident woman?
Becoming You Again is a revolutionary course that helps women of faith overcome anxiety once and for all! Unlike other approaches, Becoming You Again will not simply help you develop new skills to manage symptoms, nor will it attempt to fill in soul-level gaps with surface-level answers like “have more faith” and "pray more.”
In this course, Rebekah uses a psychological approach to help you understand theological truth while giving practical tools to implement what you are learning.
If you are dealing with perfectionism, insecurity, burnout or anxiety, this course is for you! This revolutionary whole-person (mind / body / soul) approach to helping you internalize Biblical truth creates an inside-out transformation that unleashes you to simply be different!
This is the LIVE version of the course! Review the schedule below before you purchase.
Week 1 (June 1 - June 7)
- Participants will complete modules 1-2 and all homework on their own.
- Live meeting via Zoom on June 7 at 3:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm MT / 6:00 pm EST for discussion and Q&A with Rebekah
Week 2 (June 8 - June 14)
- Participants will complete modules 3-4 and all homework on their own.
- Live meeting via Zoom on June 14 at 3:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm MT / 6:00 pm EST for discussion and Q&A with Rebekah
Week 3 (June 15 - June 21)
- Participants will complete modules 5 and all the homework on their own.
- Live meeting via Zoom on June 21 at 3:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm MT / 6:00 pm EST for discussion and Q&A with Rebekah
Week 4 (June 22 - June 28)
- Participants will complete modules 6 and all the homework on their own.
- Live meeting via Zoom on June 28 at 3:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm MT / 6:00 pm EST for discussion and Q&A with Rebekah
COURSE STUDENTS WILL EMBODY 5 POWERFUL TRUTHS AND LEARN SIMPLE TOOLS TO HELP THEM
Rebekah is a National Speaker, Christian Life Coach for Women, and founder of Everything True, L.L.C.
For over 12 years, Rebekah has been leading, developing and teaching women by producing original content & practical tools that help them apply Biblical wisdom to their daily life. Rebekah believes that the Word of God makes us well, and that the Holy Spirit is our greatest guide to healthy living....but that sometimes, we all need a little help moving truth from our head to our heart.
Rebekah holds a Master's Degree from Liberty University in Human Services, has worked professionally training leaders and as a counselor at Liberty University. She is based out of Boise, Idaho where she cherishes balance. Working passionately, playing shamelessly and resting in rhythm is her way of life.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES
✓ 4 Zoom Meetings with your Cohort & Course Instructor
Frequently Asked Questions
Upon purchase you will receive an email with immediate access to the course. On June 1st you will receive a welcome email from me (Rebekah!) with a reminder of the schedule and your zoom meeting links!